Monday, July 4, 2016

Independence Day - a plea to Facebook to set me free.

It's now my new game to look up RIDICULOUS WORDS AND CHARACTERS to see how many Facebook profiles sport them.

Today? Mxyzptlk - a character from the old Superman comic books of my youth, which as you know from my DRIVERS LICENSE was a long time ago.

MXYZPTLK - Really?  A real name that someone is using?  NO.  NO.  NO.

Close them down while you mull my request to reinstate my NAME as ANNIE EQUALITY HUGHES.

Let me recap:

Mail in that name.

Gym membership in that name.

Paypal account in that name.

Instagram account in that name.

Twitter account in that name.

Google account in that name.

Domains in that name - TWO.  Two domains in that name (.com and .org) that point to my WEBSITE displaying that name.

MY WEBSITE.

FACEBOOK GAVE BIRTH TO MY IDENTITY as Annie Equality Hughes.

Why aren't you proud of that?  Why won't you let me use what you helped me find?  I AM the person you helped me define.  Why are you not on board?

How can you say you can't confirm my identity when you have my address on my drivers license (which, when you requested proof of who I am you neglected to tell me I DIDN'T NEED TO GIVE YOU MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS?)

Facebook, I am frustrated.  But I am NOT TIRED.  I'm old.  BUT I AM NOT TIRED.

GIVE ME BACK MY IDENTITY - GIVE ME BACK MY NAME.

PLEASE.

Annie Equality Hughes.

#AnnieEqualityHughes  #FacebookGiveMeBACKMyName
-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:  Facebook has given me back my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment